Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wiki Whack!

I tripped over a newish cool thing: Obsidian Portal.

The concept is that you can have a wiki for your campaign. I've tried building web pages and entire sites for games previously - it can be time consuming. In just playing around with this, I have so far found it less time demanding. I haven't written up anything for a real game - just a concept game - but it has been simple and fairly fun.

There are already some cool, whiz-bang features - more if you pay for the service. My bet is that there will be more as they go along.

Neat stuff!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 18, 2009 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Brendan Leber said...

Interesting.

 
At February 18, 2009 at 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post on Obsidian Portal. I'll definately be following your campaign!

Ryan
Co-Founder of Obsidian Portal

 
At February 18, 2009 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Jericho Brown said...

Cool! Thanks, Ryan!

I love it when this blog evokes interesting people out of the Internet Ether!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home